Swedflight with AES?

Scandinavian 407

Hello

I love AES, its a really great product. It´s just one small thing that disappoints me: Swedflight can´t be used with AES becauese of there old design technilogie . But...my question is:

Is it possible to make AES compatible with Swedflight without the moving jetways? I mean there are many other nice features in AES: Pushback, 3d marshaller, followme car, service vehicles and so on. That should be more than enough for me and many other nordic "pilots"

:) that most of the time fly in the Scandinavia.

Best regards

Niclas

• Developer

Yes,

that could be possible, but I don't want to get in any discussion, when the airports is without moving gates with AES. I have to answer 100 of questions, why not there, when it is possible on all other airports.

And, swedflight was not very cooperative in the discussion, so I don't think that they are really interested. If they would be, they would find a solution to make the jetways possible.

No, they are not interested to update their airports.

(I Got a personal answer from Björn Härlin)

But can you make esnu and essb (they haven't jetways) and also

Norwegian airports.

/Marcus

No, they are not interested to update their airports.

(I Got a personal answer from Björn Härlin)

But can you make esnu and essb (they haven't jetways) and also

Norwegian airports.

/Marcus

Plus these Swedflight airports without jetways: ESMK, ESGJ, ESGP, ESMX, ESKN. I´m now ready to buy some more credits :wink: :D

I agree. If the gates won't work fine by me, because there are so many other great features in AES that would be great to see in all Swedflights scenerys.

If this would be possible, I would deffently need to buy alot more credits because I have all scenerys from Swedflight.

Best regards

Svend

Copenhagen.