Aerosoft Glider, why we are late and could you help?

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen, as you might have seen we have not been showing a lot of progress on the glider (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=11047). The reason for this is very simple but highly unfortunately. The main gauge we need, the center of the cockpit, what glider pilots call the 'flight computer' was supposed to be done by a partner who has let us down completely. Without this single gauge we do not want to release the product as we want this to be the first real high end glider for FS. So there is the explanation, now for the solution.

We are willing to pay $1000 (and you can negotiate me up to $1250 but not over) to have this gauge done. In XML or C++ we don't really mind. We got all the graphics and only need the code to drive the graphics. It's not a simple gauge though, there is loads and loads of math involved, we got most of the formula's, but some of the stuff is tricky. http://www.glidingmatamata.co.nz/documents...20Competion.pdf shows how complex. If you feel you could get this gauge done for us in a reasonable time (say last week), would you be so kind to contact us on support@aerosoft.com? Next to the money we can offer stuff like free products etc.

Do we sound desperate? Not really, more ######ed off being let down and having this superb aircraft delayed. It will be done, but we like to move fast and our previous partner in this product has not been able to deliver.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping because I see this message sliding down the page.

Hey, for a thousand I'd even go learn programming, unfortunately I have a realworld job that needs me still <_< and Mammon lurketh in the background.

Gentlemen, as you might have seen we have not been showing a lot of progress on the glider (http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=11047). The reason for this is very simple but highly unfortunately. The main gauge we need, the center of the cockpit, what glider pilots call the 'flight computer' was supposed to be done by a partner who has let us down completely. Without this single gauge we do not want to release the product as we want this to be the first real high end glider for FS. So there is the explanation, now for the solution.

We are willing to pay $1000 (and you can negotiate me up to $1250 but not over) to have this gauge done. In XML or C++ we don't really mind. We got all the graphics and only need the code to drive the graphics. It's not a simple gauge though, there is loads and loads of math involved, we got most of the formula's, but some of the stuff is tricky. http://www.glidingmatamata.co.nz/documents...20Competion.pdf shows how complex. If you feel you could get this gauge done for us in a reasonable time (say last week), would you be so kind to contact us on support@aerosoft.com? Next to the money we can offer stuff like free products etc.

Do we sound desperate? Not really, more ######ed off being let down and having this superb aircraft delayed. It will be done, but we like to move fast and our previous partner in this product has not been able to deliver.

I like your style baby. :P Wish I could help. :mellow: If I may ask, who was the partner that let you down?

The person who has the knowledge and skill to do this task is Max Roodveldt of the Neatherlands. I have tried to contact him via e-mail but I don't know if my addy for him is current.

Don

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Mathijs Kok,

Has anyone responded to your request for someone to design your onboard computer? If not let me know as I have some other ideas as to who might be able to do the work.

Don

• Aerosoft
Hello Mathijs Kok,

Has anyone responded to your request for someone to design your onboard computer? If not let me know as I have some other ideas as to who might be able to do the work.

Don

Yes we seem to have solved that problem. Only to run into another problem... lol But we'll get there.