NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 2203 breaks Pilot2ATC

Phil787

Dear Team,

When updating the cycle for P2A, it breaks the whole programme. Consequently, the loading stops prematurely at 10% and the programme displays an error message stating that the file "P2ADynamicData.mdf" is corrupted and therefore the programme can't start. I had to revert back to the default cycle 1801, which causes a huge disconnect between the navdata in XP and P2A, which is quite the impediment. I contacted the Aerosoft support twice more than a week ago (ticket-ID: 159119) regarding the issue and have not received any feedback yet. Could you please assist with the issue? Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards,

Phil

23 hours ago, mopperle said:

Phil, as you posted this on the weekend, I suggest to open an official ticket, just to make sure that it will not be overlooked.

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/en/home

Thanks for the advice, mate! I actually already submitted a support request via the helpdesk on 24/03 and asked for a status update on 01/04, however to no avail. Do you think it makes sense to file another ticket?

Archived