Bravo throttle - FCU LED lights functionality (X-Plane 11)?

I am trying to set up the LED light for the HDG button and I selected Dataref "sim/cockpit2/autopilot/heading_mode".  Assuming this is the correct selection for the Condition, do I need to also type a number for the Index and the Value?  The HDG LED light won't light up, let me know if I missed any step please, or selected the wrong Dataref.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I've have moved you into the correct X-Plane subsection of our forums which is more appropriate for those kind of simulator specific questions.

If you check out the provided "Default_Throttle" profile, you can see that you have to indeed provide the value "1". Otherwise, how would the system know which state of the datatref signals the ON state of the LED?

Please login to display this image.

Hi Herve',

It's for the King Air 350 (Airfoil Labs).  None of the conditions works.  The aerosoft blurbs in the forum point to the meed to identify DataRefs for the LED light, in the Conditions.  The DataRef I selected for the AP button works, as does the DataRef I selected for the HDG button.  I am struggling to find the one that lights up the NAV LED.  I wonder if it was programmed to work correctly w/X-Plane 11, in the Bravo... (?)  

Bonjour

When I talk about "condition" it is to find a dataref that changes values when an action is taken on a command.

I'm not the 350 I did a test on the C90 from Laminar.

In the following example I see that the dataref "sim/cockpit2/autopilot/nav_status"  changes from 0 to 1 when I select NAV.

I use this dataref to light the NAV button led

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...