PFPX VIRTUAL AIRLINE SECTION

I had recently purchased PFPX but am having issues. Everything really works as it should, but not (Connect to Virtual Airline) I try to log in (Air Anatolia Virtual Airline) it logs on but the problem is that I can not see the planes to (Air Anatolia) in the flight list. My friends can when he logs in as admin but not me and we are absolutely sure that there are planes in there and Anatolia has been on PFPX for a very long time, but only I can not see the planes in the flight list and need help!

Why do you need to see the aircraft list ?

PFPX is used as a scheduling/dispatch tool, if you are logged in as a standard user you only need to retrieve a dispatched flight released by the VA dispatcher. You can export the route to the available formats and access the OFP, the latter providing all information required for the flight.

Hazar,

I have tested further and the aircraft list is visible to those with a 'user' login provided that they have the performance file that is used for the aircraft entry.

You cannot however plan and release flights in VA mode.

Archived