AESHELP Run-time error '6': Overflow

On 3.1.2022 at 11:01, Mathijs Kok sagte:

A new version is now available: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AS_Airport-Enhancement-Services_V245.zip
Note that some AV software might see this as problematic because it contains code that changes files (duh that is what a configurator does). 

My Question.. Unfortunately, my question from my post has still not been answered! So again:
1.) I use the AES version 2.35. But the patch files are all here for version 2.45 only.
1.) When will there be a patch for version 2.35?
All the patch files do not work! Besides the error 13, I have to rebuild the whole flight simulator!
As this patch is not suitable for version 2.35, I ask you again urgently: When will there be a patch for version 2.35?

It takes a lot of time and effort to completely reinstall and set up the flight simulator after each test.

I'm afraid the patch files are to be tested at the customers?

• Developer
6 hours ago, babara1 said:

My Question.. Unfortunately, my question from my post has still not been answered! So again:
1.) I use the AES version 2.35. But the patch files are all here for version 2.45 only.
1.) When will there be a patch for version 2.35?
All the patch files do not work! Besides the error 13, I have to rebuild the whole flight simulator!
As this patch is not suitable for version 2.35, I ask you again urgently: When will there be a patch for version 2.35?

It takes a lot of time and effort to completely reinstall and set up the flight simulator after each test.

I'm afraid the patch files are to be tested at the customers?

AES 2.35 is very old outdated Version and since the release of AES 2.36 not anymore supported.

The update and fixes are always since 2006, where AES 1.0 was released, the next Versions and here we are now in 2022 at Version 2.45a Edition. 2022.1

That is the only available and supported Version and as I write before yesterday, the installer is usable for any older versions used before.

When you have a problem after you update to 2.45 and it is not an credit issue, because of used illegal serialnumbers, which are blocked now, you can open a ticket at Aerosoft, they will contact you to get infos needed to check your issue.

Here in the forum, we will not discuss it.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived