Bonaire crashing MSFS after 1.21.13.0

mryan75

Hello,

I've been through a ton of diagnosis, removing Community folders, updating drivers, peripherals, etc. I can fly other flights from and to other airports. When I try to fly out of Bonaire, I get a CTD 20 feet off the ground every time.

I purchased the airport through the Marketplace, so I have no way of knowing if it is actually up to date, given that the Marketplace is notorious for being way behind on updating things. Has anyone else experienced this?

Let me know if you need more info. I've tried everything, and it's seemingly just Bonaire.

22 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi @mryan75,

I just tried to verify that with our latest shop version and was unable to do so. Did you really empty your community folder? Do you use some addons in this aera?

I've been working through this since the other day. I removed anything in the Community folder that I had added recently. I just deleted GeForce Experience and had no CTD today, but I wasn't around Bonaire. Let me try a couple more flights and see how things are going.

Archived