AES 1.95 released!

OPabst

Well Oliver I finally took the plunge and I am very impressed! Thankyou for your excellent addition to FS9 :D

You will be continual impressed Ed. Oliver's support for this project and commit to FS9 has been unbelievable. This little addon adds so much to my simming, that I am always bummed flying into a not supported AES airport. I hope to see some of Mach1 freeware creations and I can't wait for my home airport KATL (imaginesim) to be added to the list.

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi Oliver, great product as always. Will there be an updated V1.95 correcting the small problems that you have highlighted ?

Have a good Easter.

Regards John

• Developer
Hi Oliver, great product as always. Will there be an updated V1.95 correcting the small problems that you have highlighted ?

Have a good Easter.

Regards John

We will update the installer next week to 1.95a, when all fixes are done.

Hi Oliver....I must say that the upgrade of the Airstairs is amazing.....no more passengers getting wet. As much as I would love to have the new tow trucks, it wasn't present on the file I downloaded. Maybe I was mistaken, or those new tow trucks are for AES 2.0?

Thanks.

• Developer
Hi Oliver....I must say that the upgrade of the Airstairs is amazing.....no more passengers getting wet. As much as I would love to have the new tow trucks, it wasn't present on the file I downloaded. Maybe I was mistaken, or those new tow trucks are for AES 2.0?

Thanks.

The truck are random and not at all size of aircraft, read the release notes, there you find the info.

@ Oliver,

Sorry to bother again, but when you get a chance please take a look at this airport to see if it's a possible AES candidate (Incheon Intl., Korea) on Avsim:

Put this in search engine: the_winged_city_v1_0_eng.zip

Hello!

I truely would appreciate some info regarding Overland sceneries and AES. To my understanding Overland tried to get in contact with Oliver in March but, unfortunately, nothing is said in the official announcement on the Status of new AES airports. No news about Overland? Is this true?

Goetz

• Developer
Hello!

I truely would appreciate some info regarding Overland sceneries and AES. To my understanding Overland tried to get in contact with Oliver in March but, unfortunately, nothing is said in the official announcement on the Status of new AES airports. No news about Overland? Is this true?

Goetz

Sorry, my fault. I had no time to send the email, but is on top of the list for this weekend.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for prompt reply. Take your time Oliver!

As long as Overlands airports are not forgotten its ok and me and my triple 7 we dont mind to fly some more holdings before approaching an AESed Tokyo Narita.... Osaka...and all the others ;-)

Have a nice weekend

Goetz

Sorry, my fault. I had no time to send the email, but is on top of the list for this weekend.

Yay!!! More asian sceneries going to be AES'd :wink:

I didn't dare too put up too much fuss about Overland as I know you're busy with new improvements in AES to make us feel more realism in our FS experience :lol:

Glad you can take sometime to contact them Oliver!

Hope to see them on your update list soon :roll:

I didn't dare too put up too much fuss about Overland as I know you're busy with new improvements in AES to make us feel more realism in our FS experience :lol: