Some issues with F14 Ext FSX:STEAM

chrispearce

Hi all,

I'm new. Just bought the F14 Ext package and the plane has loaded fine. Wonderful model. However, the manuals say that there are a number of pre-saved flights which enable one to take-off from a carrier. There are no saved flights in my menu. Any idea why this is? What can I do to sort this?

Also, what do I need to do to other plane (e.g Wildcat) toget the CV-63 to appear when I'm flying them? The manuals speak of 'a gauge' but I'm not sure I understand. 

Hope someone can help me. Many thanks.

Not a Steam user but the flights should install into the same folder as the FSX-SE saved flights. Once you get those working, you can load up in the flight with the Tomcat and just switch to your F4F. The other ways are to add the Kitty Hawk to the Tacpack ships in order to have the ability to spawn the ship or...

The other way, if for some reason you are not using Tacpack, is to download AICarriers. The Kitty needs to be added to the .cfg file, once in game one can spawn the ship.

https://github.com/ollyau/AICarriers/releases/tag/v1.0

Archived