Saving Aircraft state on exit

TinkerNZ

Hi Agi,

If my memory is correct there used to be a function of FTU in earlier versions that saved the Aircraft state (switches and settings) when exiting the sim.
So when a plane was fully closed down to a Cold and Dark state, that is how it would be when restarted. This feature seems to be gone now, unless my FTU v1.15 copy is faulty.

Example is VSkylabs Aeroprakt A22, fully set to Cold and Dark, but when I next start the plane some settings like Battery, Generator and AP are all switched ON. And because it uses 'toggle' functionality on a lot of these, when I turn ON the Battery switch on my Saitek Panel it actually turns the Battery to OFF.

With FTU v1.15 is there a way to save the plane's state when exiting the sim?

Keen to hear what you might have for a solution.

TinkerNZ

• Developer

I have removed this feature for better compatibility with other scripts because it used lots of datarefs and it was never working the way I wanted it to work, most thid party aircraft need special adaption for a complete persistence.

Archived