Twotter 1.10 Update HOTFIX1 download here !!!

Finn

This hotfix solves an issue with the Fuel selector / Fuel boost pressure light relationship.

Direct download from here.

The "Fuel Boost Pump Pressure P1/P2 AFT" should be on when fuel selector is in "Both on FWD" position.

The "Fuel Boost Pump Pressur P1/P2 FWD" should be on when fuel selector is in "Both on AFT" position.

This doesn´t work in 1.10 anymore, but is solved by downloading this zip file and extracting it into Your main "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" folder.

Sorry for any inconveniance (my fault :oops: )

Kind regards

Finn "Wothan" Jacobsen

No it is for all versions, but all gauges resides in the -300 folder. All panels are just aliased to the -300 panel folders.

You will see the differens when turning the fuel selector switch through the positions "Both on Aft" / "Normal" / "Both on Fwd". before and after apllying the hotfix !

Finn

Weird I just tried both clicking on the link itself as well as right clicking and select save as...

Ihave no problem downloading it.

Finn

Finn

The Hotfix download is restricted to registered forum users and was invisible to me until I registered. Can I suggest you add the hotfix to the Twin Otter support database otherwise you might get a lot of users just registering on the forum in order to download it (or has the 1.10 update been updated to include this fix).

Thanks

David

No - 1.10 has not been updated with the hotfix.

A new update is in the works that will include the hotfix.

I see no problem in people having to register in order to download. If they have any reason not to register, they should wait for the next update, it shouldn´t take long.

It is not me who decides if a file should be in the support database or not.

Finn

Hi Grahame

The news I have is that new mdl files might be ready somewhere this week or weekend.

I don´t know yet what will be solved though, but the power lever issue was on the list for the developer.

Regards

Finn

They are allways carefull, but with so many buttons, switches and levers.....;-)

##### happens, and it is far from the first addon with quirks like this.

I rather guess most addons are "born" with some "birth-injuries" - some more prominent than others.

Question is just how quick and thouroughly the "doctors" manage to "heal" the "child" :-D

Personally I hope for a good outcome.

Finn

Hi Finn

Yeah, you've only got to look at how often Microsoft drops the ball :wink:

I don't know how many service packs, updates and hotfixes they've issued for XP altogether, but the last time I looked it was getting on for 120 or roundabout, so I guess the programmers for the Twin Otter are still doing well :lol:

Regards

Grahame

Allthough I can´t be regarded as objective, I still find that the twotter was released rather bug-less.

Alot of the items in the updates are not bugs but actually added features like Avionics switch, DME, marker beacons, Glideslope indicator and 2D popups for the Autopilot, DME and default GPS per user request. also a loadmanager has been added.

The real bugs that where found after release has almost all been fixed. Even the disappearing glideslope indicator is not a bug, since I got mail from a real pilot knowing that it depends on the model and type if the HSI, wether the indicator should disappear or not.

The Powerlever not animated into reverse, and the directional gyro in the first officers panel beeing out of sync etc, is obvious bugs, as well as the bug fixed in my hotfix.

The next update will not be as comprehensive as the 1.10 update, but probably of equal size due to the new .mdl files.

I´m looking forward to finish the update and thereby finish the twotter, atleast for the time beeing.

Finn