FS X crashes all the time

Daniel Roethlisberger

Hello danydj718,

You need to find out what you installed or tweaked before this all started happening.

I reinstalled the whole FS several times and I almost installed only payware. No mesh, no textures.

Do you think it would help to only repair the sim?

Thank you Shaun and Mathjis for your time!!!

• Aerosoft

I reinstalled the whole FS several times and I almost installed only payware. No mesh, no textures.

Do you think it would help to only repair the sim?

Thank you Shaun and Mathjis for your time!!!

Starts to sound like hardware problem. Take out all things that can be removed and put them in again.

Houston, we got another one.

I just reinstalled FSX SP2 and only installed Aspen and Lukla. Then I tried to set the 744 over Aspen (bl placing it on the map). When FSX has loaded to 100%, the game itself doensn't start and I got this another CTD. So it is a hardware problem or it is one of these two sceneries. I'm so confused...

• Aerosoft
Houston, we got another one.

I just reinstalled FSX SP2 and only installed Aspen and Lukla. Then I tried to set the 744 over Aspen (bl placing it on the map). When FSX has loaded to 100%, the game itself doensn't start and I got this another CTD. So it is a hardware problem or it is one of these two sceneries. I'm so confused...

As we sold both products many many times a problem this serious would have popped up way earlier. I still say it's hardware, take out all that can be taken out, clean the contacts and put it back in. If possible put cards in a different slot.