A330 Configurator and Thurstmaster TSA Airbus Quadrant

For those who have purchased the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Quadrant, I can speak on personal experience that it was quite daunting of a task to set up but Aerosoft provided excellent support and threads to get it going.  My A320/321 works perfectly with it.

I installed the A330 this morning and went into the A3XX configurator to enable TCA support and couldn't find an area specific to the A330.  In fact, in the top left corner of my A3XX configurator, it only displays:

"Aerosoft A320/321 Configurator"

With that said, having TCA quadrant support ticked, my TCA quadrant is not working as it should with my A330, which leads me to believe that my conclusion is valid that while having the A330 installed, this configurator is only talking to my A320/321 family.

Am I missing something here?  Is there a separate configurator for the A330, or at least a way to get my A3XX configurator to talk to my A330?  Any support would be greatly appreciated as I want to get my TCA quadrant working with the A330 asap.

Take care all, and thanks for your help!

-Niko

Archived