Problem when purchasing product via Aerosoft online shop

Matt_B

Hi all, I just purchased the Twin Otter about 15 minutes ago via the Aerosoft online shop. After entering my credit card details and clicking on "pay", the next screen was the MS Internet Explorer "unable to display..." page. I never got a confirmation screen to download the product.

I did, however, receive an automatic e-mail from safepay advising that my payment was successful. So it seems that I have paid successfully but can't download the product. When I go to my account at Aerosoft, I can't click on the link to view previous orders as it has a line through it.

Can someone help me ASAP? This is my first purchase via the Aerosoft online shop and since first impressions last, I'm not really happy about this at this point in time.

Regards,

• Verified Developer

Hi,

you was the guy, who kills the server, lol. :D

No, I saw same problems will browseing on the shop sites some minutes ago, so I think there was a gerneral problem.

I think, it is better to send a email to info@aerosoft-shop.com

then they can help you direct. Mathijs is maybe faster reading the email, then this post.

Hi Oliver, I did send an e-mail to info@aerosoft.com, so hopefully it will be fixed up nice and quickly so I can fly this aircraft. I've actually flown on the real thing a number of times on flights between Sydney and Newcastle (Australia). Unfortunately, the airline no longer uses the Twin Otter - Aeropelican Air Services (www.aeropelican.com.au).

Regards,

• Aerosoft
Hi Oliver, I did send an e-mail to info@aerosoft.com, so hopefully it will be fixed up nice and quickly so I can fly this aircraft. I've actually flown on the real thing a number of times on flights between Sydney and Newcastle (Australia). Unfortunately, the airline no longer uses the Twin Otter - Aeropelican Air Services (www.aeropelican.com.au).

Regards,

Our servers are okay, but the bank server that handle the transactions (we don't see the credit cards etc) seems to be off line at this moment. PayPal still functions. We are checking it out right now.

• Aerosoft
Any way I can get access to download my product now? I can forward you the e-mail I received as proof of purchase.

Problem solved.

If the order was not processed by the bank server I don't think there is a complete transaction, but you can always check on Your account | Previous orders section of the shop. If something is not clear write to us at info@aerosoft-shop.com and we'll sort it out immediately.

Hi, just a quick note. I did go to previous orders as noted from my post which started this topic: "I did, however, receive an automatic e-mail from safepay advising that my payment was successful. So it seems that I have paid successfully but can't download the product. When I go to my account at Aerosoft, I can't click on the link to view previous orders as it has a line through it."

I am just about to go and check to see if I can download it now. I hope it works.

Regards,

Problem solved.

If the order was not processed by the bank server I don't think there is a complete transaction, but you can always check on Your account | Previous orders section of the shop. If something is not clear write to us at info@aerosoft-shop.com and we'll sort it out immediately.

I tried checking my account to see if I can click on previous orders - I am STILL unable to do that. As you can see in the screenshot of my account, the option to click on previous orders is still unavailable with a line through it.

Please fix this ASAP.

aerosoftprofilevk4.jpg

Regards,

• Aerosoft

I tried checking my account to see if I can click on previous orders - I am STILL unable to do that. As you can see in the screenshot of my account, the option to click on previous orders is still unavailable with a line through it.

Please fix this ASAP.

Regards,

Okay, just as I thought, there is no order because we did not get a response from the bank server at that moment. So the transaction was not completed, your credit card was not charged. You can just make the order again. All has been running fine for the last 22 hours.

I just went through the purchasing process again and it has worked. I will check my credit card account online in the coming days to make sure I have only been charged once for this product. If there are two charges for it, I would very much appreciate (and quite frankly, expect) a full refund of the extra charge.

I am downloading the Twin Otter now and look forward to flying it. One question (perhaps a little off topic), is there a livery for Aeropelican Air Services included with this product?

Regards,