DHC-6 Twin Otter

Pipercub

I bouhgt twin otter but when Itry to see the airplane outside I only view or pilots, that is all the plane is not visible. I have a lot of airplanes and this is the one with that problem.

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

I have FSX with acceleration expansion pack.

I just got this also, and do not have this issue, sounds like a install problem. I have Acceleration/SP2/FSX and it works fine for me. You may also want to make sure of the view you are in. Will check this out later when I get home, but in the 10 min I had a lunch time it worked perfect.

I have the same card Nvidia 8800 GTS 640 mb and do not have this issue. Not sure that this helps, but wanted to through this out to see if this helps. Iam running Vista 32 bit home premium, FSX/Acceleration/sp2.

I´m running in windows XP.

I have also model BEAVERX from Aerosoft and if I use the greather resolution for aircraft I had the same problem, but running in high, medium or lower resolution everything is ok.

I tried all resolutions with Twin Otter but the problem is the same, in external views I only saw pilots and scenery, that means the airplane is not visible.

• Aerosoft
I´m running in windows XP.

I have also model BEAVERX from Aerosoft and if I use the greather resolution for aircraft I had the same problem, but running in high, medium or lower resolution everything is ok.

I tried all resolutions with Twin Otter but the problem is the same, in external views I only saw pilots and scenery, that means the airplane is not visible.

What exactly do you mean with "BEAVERX from Aerosoft and if I use the greather resolution". is that screen resolution or something else?

Mathjiskok

My thanks for you try to help me.

What I mean with resolution is when I go to settings, display, aircraft and I choose ultra high or high I have the same situation with the aircraft AS-BEAVER X, that means it is not visible when I try to view it outside, but choosing the option medium high everything is ok with this model. With Twin Otter the situation is diferent because I tried all variants for graphics but the airplane is allways not visible. I can see only the pilots and the shadows of propellers.

Inside view everything is ok.

I have a lot of aircraft models installed and all of them are ok in all situations.

• Aerosoft
Mathjiskok

My thanks for you try to help me.

What I mean with resolution is when I go to settings, display, aircraft and I choose ultra high or high I have the same situation with the aircraft AS-BEAVER X, that means it is not visible when I try to view it outside, but choosing the option medium high everything is ok with this model. With Twin Otter the situation is diferent because I tried all variants for graphics but the airplane is allways not visible. I can see only the pilots and the shadows of propellers.

Inside view everything is ok.

I have a lot of aircraft models installed and all of them are ok in all situations.

mmmm, the textures we use 'should' be accepted by FSX and displayed and as you seen, it works with all other people, so we got to find what causes it to fail on your system. I expect a setting not in FSX but in your GPU driver. I suggest you re-install the driver and stay with default settings.

There are many tweak tools for graphics drivers, but many of those could cause these issues when the wrong settings are used.

Hello Pipercub.

I had a Problem like this with the Shockwave B-17.

I don't know what exactly had solved my issues but it apears right after the moment I first used DX10 Preview every Time I wanted to use DX9.

DX9 was/is much faster on my Machine so I tryed to get back there.

After a couple of weeks I decided to reinstall FSX, now the Problem is away.

I said it bevor, no clue what exacly was the solution but this for anyone else who maybe can help you with these infos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello fellows

Thank you for your help but finally I solve my problem. I run again FSX and FS Acceleration programs in option repair and everything now is ok.

Thanks for all support