Aerosoft - EHAM Airport Amsterdam

I just bought and downloaded Aerosoft Amsterdam EHAM.

What a disappointment.

The apt.dat files that come with the program are completely useless.

In 1 files 70% of all gats are missing, they are not available.

In all files There is only one runway available 04/22

All other runways are not available.

Because all apt.dat files are full of errors.

Virtually all taxiways are not connected to the runways.

When I import the 3 apt.dat files in WED then there are errors upon errors in all the files. “See attached picture”

I have searched all over the web for an apt.dat that works with all runways open and all gats available.
But unfortunately without success.

I also just downloaded Copenhagen EKCH from FlyTampa and it works perfectly no error in apt.dat files.
Everything works super well.

Can it really be true that Aerosoft cannot deliver a product that works from the start?

I do not mean I have to spend lots of hours looking for an apt.dat file on the web that works for a program I paid 26.21 Euro for.
I have spent many hours fixing the problem in WED, but have given up now.
Do any of you have an apt.dat file that works with all gats available and all runways open and in operation?
Or does Aerosoft have a solution to the problem ???

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello,

EHAM is an older addon , developed for XP10 and converted for x-plane 11.... this with an older WED too....

It worked in the sim, but work with the WED would be diificulty....

An apt.dat for all gates you find here for example:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3477-airport-amsterdam-all-gates/

Hi Heinz.

Thank you for your response.

If EHAM for Aerosoft is a version for X plane10, then Aerosoft should inform their customers about this.

I'm really sorry I bought a product that does not work 100% in X plane11

I can not get my money back now, and feel I have wasted 26.21 on a scenery that does not work. I would never have bought it if Aerosoft had informed me that it does not work 100% in X Plane11.

So I hope you can understand that I am very disappointed with that Scenery.

The apt.dat file you are referring to does not work either. I have already tried it.

All gates work, but only runway 04/22 is in operation.

All other runways are not connected / active to the taxiways.

I still hope there is some expert in WED who has made an apt.dat file that works 100% with EHAM Aerosoft.

Archived