Cannot enter license key, no "extension window"

Juan Enrique

Hello!

As the title says, i installed SAM2 SUITE. on MY pc i have the steam version of the world jetways and it works just fine!
However, my buddy, bought it from the website, and he HAS a key, however, when he goes to the simulator
the plugin menu ---> SAM ------> licenses -------> extensions
there is nothing there to put in the key. no space to enter the key, and no "submit" or "activate" button.
ive helped him install the microsoft c++ things, all of them, updated/repaired the ones he had and also made sure he had ".NET" installed.

Im not really sure what to do anymore
Did i miss something ?
The plugin is active and everything , but its not "ACTIVATED"
any help would be appreciated 

• 1 year later...

Same problem here on Mac with XP 11 and SAM2 plugin.

The extension window in the plugin menu is empty and I can not add any license.

Within the SAM suite it also does not work "Purchase data not fund"

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please use SAM3 instead of SAM2:

1. Delete SAM Folder from X-Plane 11/Resources/Plugins
  2. Uninstall SAM Suite completely
  3. Download SAM3 from here: https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/77000004353
  4. Install SAM3 (copy SAM folder you find in the download archive into X-Plane 11/Resources/Plugins)
  5. Create a desktop shortcut for SAM3 content manager for easier access (the content manager replaces the old SAM Suite and handles updates and downloads)

vor 2 Stunden , FlyAgi sagte:

Please use SAM3 instead of SAM2:

1. Delete SAM Folder from X-Plane 11/Resources/Plugins
  2. Uninstall SAM Suite completely
  3. Download SAM3 from here: https://stairportscenerieshelp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/77000004353
  4. Install SAM3 (copy SAM folder you find in the download archive into X-Plane 11/Resources/Plugins)
  5. Create a desktop shortcut for SAM3 content manager for easier access (the content manager replaces the old SAM Suite and handles updates and downloads)

I just did so, I know get an error message when I start the content manager for MacOS. Mac OS reports, that the program is damaged and can therefore not opened.

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

This looks like a gatekeeper problem.

Please try this instructions:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147578-mac-catalinabigsurmonterey-problems-with-x-plane-11/

At first try the Instructions behind "here are some other possibilities".

Greets Heinz

I fixed it with the shell script provided in the installation.

I was able to start the content manager and activate the licenses.

Now the basic plugin and the three addons are marked green - so I assume, that they are installed-.

The freeware components are marked blue, does this also imply, that they are installed or not?

Best Regards

Thomas

• Administrator

Blue means, that the extension is not installed.

Click on the Download Sign on the right and install it if you want.

Global Trees and Seasons are freeware,

World Jetways, Follow Me and Airport Vehivles are payware and needs a key to activate...

Greets Heinz

Archived