SIMstarter NG Questions

airernie

I've been away from the flight sim for a bit due to some moves, so I have a couple of questions.

As SIMstarter NG is no longer available for download how do I get a 'final' full install-able version of it?  I suppose I could attempt a update, but all of my FSX files were removed for a rebuild and I haven't installed any of them yet.

Will the license/registration still work after November 1?  I realize that it won't be supported, but will it still work if I do a reinstall?

Thanks,

Ernie

• Developer

Hi Ernie,

I will check your questions but I am on holiday right now - so this takes some time (enough before 1st of november).

I assume that the download will still be available in your product downloads depending on the store you've bought it.

The product licensing will work from the 1st of november (not for lifetime but we will find solutions once I would need to cut the registration service).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived