Hi There 

I have recently upgraded to P3D v5 and it seems there is no official support for PFPX which I have used for FSX previously. I understand that people have found a way to make it work with v5 however I am not having any luck. Any suggestions here? Is there going to be an update? 

I have tried using the FSX path when saving flight plans however whichever way I do this I can't make it work. 

I look forward to a response

Regards

Alex Schiavo

Thanks for the reply. 

I only have P3d on this system

I am not in front of my PC but the path I set is below:

C:/programs/Lockheedmartin/ pmdg / flightplans/Ngxu 

When I get a chance I will post a pic of the export paths I usually just click on the PD3 folder in the top section and then click on the pmdg folders in the lower section albeit V5 is not there. 

Thanks 

Alex Schiavo

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Stephen said, please post a screenshot of the export dialog window, so that we can check that everything is correct.

On the Prepar3d folder line change the path to C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 only.

Set the path to the root of your Document folder correctly and not the sim.

Use any of the Prepar3d export options and use the BROWSE button to set the path to Documents\Prepar3D v5 Files

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Alex_S said:

Hey guys

Thanks for the quick replies 

Please see attached.

cheers 

Please do not attach Word dokuments. Simply attach the screenshot as jpg or png to your post.

Apologies I now need to save a pln file for Navigraph. Any suggestions as to where my pln will be saved and how?

much appreciated!

please see below

Please login to display this image.

You need to use one of the Prepar3D options as previously suggested to map path 'Documents\Prepar3D v5 Files ' and import the resulting .pln fom that location in NG Charts

Please login to display this image.

Archived