P3D cannot run without a valid scenery.cfg

rggbinns

Hello, I have recently bought Simstarter and I am afraid I have mucked around with it for a while and I have done something terrible that has made this following message to come up when I start P3D v5 HF2.  P3D cannot run without a valid scenery.cfg. Please uninstall and reinstall P3D Then after I have done what I was told and try to start P3D again I still get the same message.

Oh dear me I have really stuffed it up!!!!  Do you have any idea what I might have done and help me PLEASE?

Kind regards

Richard

Hello Captain, Thank you for your reply. I have now uninstalled SimStarter and again P3d. Where do I find item to create a Support Pack? I suppose I must first reinstall your product> I know I am daft as a brush with all this stuff, sorry. I am worried because not being able to get into P3D means I cannot unregister PMDG 747 because it has to be done in the aircraft FMC. Any way can you show me what to do please. Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Richard

• Developer

If you've reinstalled everthing the error should be gone. Strange.

Please have a look at the SIMstarter NG P3D Manual for the SupportPack.

I deleted my Scenery.cfg and then restarted P3d and it made a default scenery.cfg , now all is working. Jolly Good.

Thank you Captain for your attention.

Kind regards

Richard 

Archived