Where to find latest A320 /a321 Professional installer

Hello, 

Where exactly can I find & download the latest installer to use? I have P3D v4 and V5. Aerosoft updater app is not specific in showing me where to get the necessary installer.  I have looked all over your website and there's nothing in my account.

Cheers,

Greg

Please login to display this image.

As I wrote in my initial message, there's nothing in my shop account where I bought it (Screenshot#2)  - and there's no obvious link in this Aerosoft website to the updater.   

An angry red circle on my first screenshot is terrible customer support.    I'll I'm needing is the URL or the link to get the updater. 

Best,

Greg

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You don't need another updater. With your first post the only one availabel updater is telling you, that you need a new full installer of the product. That you can obtain in the shop, where you bought initial the product.

If you bought at PCaviatior, login to your acount at that shop and look there to redownload the product. In your last screenshot, is does not look, like you are logged in.
If you can't figure out, you have to ask PCAviatior how to redownload the latest installer from their acount system.
Sorry, but I can't help you with that. I'm not a PCAviator customer myself.

Archived