CTD using DIR TO

sturayer

Good morning gents, Last night I experienced a CTD using DIR TO on a star in to EGHH after controller gave me a DIR TO - MIVLA 

Now I understand this was a problem a few years ago. I have the latest download for the airbus series A318/A319 and A320/21 from just flight. 

I have looked through previous forum posts and have seen there is a hot fix but unfortunately the links I have clicked on don't work. Please can I have an updated/current link to the hot fix. I am using fsx-se and windows 10 and have all of the c++ files for 32 and 64 bit installed.

Many thanks 

Hope this helps and is the information that you are asking for... 

I am using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and it is the aerosoft airbus bundles A318/A319 and A320/A321

ProductCode=1308
ProductName=Airbus A318/A319
Version=131

ProductCode=1309

ProductName=Airbus A320/A321
Version=131

8 minutes ago, sturayer said:
59 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

What is your exact version and product? we had several during the years.

Hope this helps and is the information that you are asking for... 

I am using FSX-SE on Windows 10 and it is the aerosoft airbus bundles A318/A319 and A320/A321

ProductCode=1308
ProductName=Airbus A318/A319
Version=131

ProductCode=1309

ProductName=Airbus A320/A321
Version=131

45 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

I'm not sure if there is any fix avial.
1.31 was the latest version of that series.

I thought it was the latest update, I don't understand why I get CTD regularly when trying to use the DIR TO as described in previous posts then. I haven't opened FSX since, as I'm trying to locate the error log file

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, sturayer said:

I thought it was the latest update, I don't understand why I get CTD regularly when trying to use the DIR TO as described in previous posts then. I haven't opened FSX since, as I'm trying to locate the error log file

The log is most likely in the data folder of the product. But I have since long time no more FSX running, so I can't say in detail. But development of the old series stoped long time ago.
There will not be much we can do.

Archived