... and finally, what about Do-27 and FSX sp2?

Benoit

You should only have problems when running in DX10 mode.

though all threads and forums are addressing this issue to dx10, I have problems that make this plane unplayable on XP sp2 FSX sp2. Do-27's windows bug basically during rain. See pics.

The blue in the glass is not the sky, is full grey and it supposes to have trees and buildings behing it. It comes always during rain.

SAF, here is the last update I found for the Do-27(fs2004 or FSX?! dunno)

Do-27 V1.2 Upgrade (Released!)

by Marcel_Felde on Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:55 am

It's there since close to 1 year ago... accl was not even released so I don't know where I could find info on the issue I have, why I posted here.

So where could I find a fix for this problem I have?

Thank you many times

Benoit.

Thx Vigilus, I guess is the only way to fix the bug I have with the Do. Replace FSX textures by FS9 ones.

I don't like so much to "down grade" my FSX instead of upgrade the addon but looks like is the only solution available and which is working.

There are users that have applied this patch and could tell me if it makes a difference in game?

any way, Thank you folks.

Benoit.

Apllying this patch doesn´t "downgrade" Your Do-27.

You will get perfectly transparent windows loking exactly like they should.

Wothan

Apllying this patch doesn´t "downgrade" Your Do-27

Hi Wothan,

I didn't say it will down grade the Do version either, I say the patch will down grade the whole FSX installation by replacing rain FSX files by the rain FS9 files, what I'm not comfortable.

Any way, thx for your comment.

Ben.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Ben,

I believe from a previous post that the D027 problems for FSX SP2 are being looked into.

If is the case, that is a good news :D

Thx Many times Shaun for keeping me informed on this.

Ben.

May I ask if anyone of you has also come across texture flickering in the VC with the Do-27? I've noticed that lately and wonder if it can be fixed.

Hello Private-Cowboy,

Any particular setup of FSX. Or is this with SP2.

Does this happen only in the rain or at all times!!

No, its not related to rain. Its FSX+SP2 here and happens all the time. I get it mainly with the compass chart in the middle of the VC. According to Marcel Felde this is a know issue and has been fixed (he said so in his post from Oct 04th 2007). But the patch that would fix it for us has yet to surface.

Edit: I just read its the VC vibrating function that causes this if set to "3". Setting it to "2" is supposed to fix it. I'll have to test that yet myself though.