Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

jetfighter

EDDN - XPlane11 cannot run with this scenery

Hi 

I`ve  bought EDDN on xplane.org.store - but first time I have problem with aerosoft scenery :(:

"0:01:14.754 E/SCN: Unable to load draped polygon file 'I:\Custom Scenery part 2\Captain7 - 29Palms - EDDN Nuremberg 2/orthos/Detail/Spring/EDDN_apr_ground+18k+4k.pol'.
0:01:14.754 E/SCN: 
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: | Error loading the scenery package: I:\Custom Scenery part 2\Captain7 - 29Palms - EDDN Nuremberg 2/
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: | X-Plane cannot run with this package installed. You may need to remove the custom scenery package.
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: | See the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: | http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_11_/broken_custom_scenery.html
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:964)
0:02:28.378 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have SAMv2 and SAM2suite

anybody can help me? thanks in advance

This is a know bug and a fix is in the works. So far please switch the season to summer in the SAM Colors + Seasons menu or install the EDDN seasons package, it should work without issues then. Also please check if you have the latest version installed, I'm not 100% sure about that but I think this has already been adressed by an updated package.

3 hours ago, FlyAgi said:

This is a know bug and a fix is in the works. So far please switch the season to summer in the SAM Colors + Seasons menu or install the EDDN seasons package, it should work without issues then. Also please check if you have the latest version installed, I'm not 100% sure about that but I think this has already been adressed by an updated package.

Ok now works :) THX