Help with determining fuel load FF 767

Hey all, I was wondering if I can get some help with determining my fuel load. I have been using simbrief with the default LIDO format. I have left the fuel factor at P00 so far. I always land with like 10k lbs of fuel left. I don't think that is right. Can someone please help me with getting the right fuel loads for my flights? I have set the passenger weight in simbrief to 210lbs to match the passenger weight per passenger on the 767 mod.

Another thing I have noticed is when turning on the Anti-Ice, wing and engine, the fuel temp read out starts plummeting. Is that a normal thing? Forgive my ignorance.

There is also a strange click zone for the cargo fire bottle discharge at the very bottom of the speed brake travel zone.

Let me know if there is a better place to post bugs or ask for information on this aircraft please. Thank you for your time.

Archived