Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

2 Questions about Austria Pro FSX

UlfB

Hi,

The scenery does really look promising, but the description is rather short. I've got two questions about the Austria Pro scenery:

1. Does it include textures for all seasons?

2. Does it cover the whole of Austria?

Thanks in advance :)

Ulf B

Hi,

The scenery does really look promising, but the description is rather short. I've got two questions about the Austria Pro scenery:

1. Does it include textures for all seasons?

2. Does it cover the whole of Austria?

Thanks in advance :)

Ulf B

from what I've read (I'm waiting for the d/l version) :

1. yes, as it doesn't come with photo textures (only for select areas) - it uses landclass instead

2. yes (except the territories in Mexico, Hungary, Romania, Northern Italy ... no wait, we lost those ... :shock: )

Maybe because it's 1.2 Gb.

Just a guess tho, but based on what I've been reading, then it seems that are still quite a few people who don't have a high download volume opportunity from their Internet provider.

Some even can't go above the 1Gb/month I've read.

So maybe that this is the reason. Anyhow, only Aerosoft can tell of course I suppose.

Thanks for the info!

I noticed that the add on "only" requires 1.2 GB disk space. Why not a download version?

Ulf B

I asked that question before - it WILL come, the powers-that-be said something about late January ...

Why not earlier? I would think that the creator of the scenery didn't want a d/l version in the first place ... but that's just guessing ... (it's not an "in-house" production, Aerosoft just distributes it)