London Heathrow 2008 no ILS Problem

QF306

I got London Heathrow 2008 for fs2004 for Christmas and i must say the actual scenary is extremely good but I am having trouble with the ILS.

When you go to the map from the menu and double click on Heathrow to get the airport information none of the ILS frequencys are there like usual. So I cannot get the ILS frequencys to put into Nav1 or 2.

Also with the PMDG 747 I cannot do ILS landings in Heathrow because It cannot seem to find the frequencys. I have thel latest AIRIC database and SIDS/STARS.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hello Peter,

I have just done a perfect landing onto 27R virtually down the centre line and this is with the afcad that came with the scenery AF2_EGLL_Simwings.bgl.

Can you check to see if that file resides in your Heathrow 2008 scenery folder.

Hello QF306,

If that's where the ILS landed you then thats pretty good, however you may want to change the course (Not Heading) setting on the panel to match that of the runway heading!! At the moment its set to 340 and not the actual runway heading.

A quick test says that it works perfectly thank you very much for all your time effort and support.

P.S the shots above were taken only by rolling on to the runway not a landing ( If I was really flying I would be using something other than the default panel)

Thank you again for all your help.