Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

threegreens

Is Aerosoft working on the print issue?

I have just subscribed tonight without knowing that the print feature (as advertised) is practically unavailable. 

Is there a good chance it will be fixed in the near future or should I contact customer support to try and cancel my subscription?

I am old-fashioned:  I like paper.

Yep, that's the recent change of interface to something sizable on a touch screen that removed the print icon. I guess it was elected to do so because touchscreens were seen as priority over print function I guess. My bet is that the product will evolve and stabilize in the future.

For sure, it can be convenient to get a printed copy in front of us.

Yeah, i have just tried to print some charts out and its all mucked up

These issues are all being worked on right now. They were caused by a change in the source format.

• Like 1

Thanks, Mathijs.

It's working fine for me today (Windows).  There seems to be some portrait-vs-landscape issue in the chart generation but that's easily fixed in my printer setup.