Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Jump to content
Dave Pq

off set function A333

Recommended Posts

hey Areosoft i was wondering if you was going imperment the function to Offset from track in the A330 as its real world thing also is requie to do so when doing Nat tracks and other place in the world 

 

David 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Dave Pq said:

hey Areosoft i was wondering if you was going imperment the function to Offset from track in the A330 as its real world thing also is requie to do so when doing Nat tracks and other place in the world 

 

David 

 

 

 

Hello David, and welcome to the forums!

 

Yes sir, we plan to implement in the future, but I'm afraid I can't provide you with a time frame.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

 

 

Hello David, and welcome to the forums!

 

Yes sir, we plan to implement in the future, but I'm afraid I can't provide you with a time frame.

 

 

ok well i think you should fast track it as its quite serious function with the a 330 that is missing that's just my opinion I hope you guys implemented it soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dave Pq said:

ok well i think you should fast track it as its quite serious function with the a 330 that is missing that's just my opinion I hope you guys implemented it soon :)

 

Understand.  Thanks for the input!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...