Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Dave Pq

off set function A333

hey Areosoft i was wondering if you was going imperment the function to Offset from track in the A330 as its real world thing also is requie to do so when doing Nat tracks and other place in the world 

David 

51 minutes ago, Dave Pq said:

hey Areosoft i was wondering if you was going imperment the function to Offset from track in the A330 as its real world thing also is requie to do so when doing Nat tracks and other place in the world 

David 

Hello David, and welcome to the forums!

Yes sir, we plan to implement in the future, but I'm afraid I can't provide you with a time frame.

34 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello David, and welcome to the forums!

Yes sir, we plan to implement in the future, but I'm afraid I can't provide you with a time frame.

ok well i think you should fast track it as its quite serious function with the a 330 that is missing that's just my opinion I hope you guys implemented it soon :)

41 minutes ago, Dave Pq said:

ok well i think you should fast track it as its quite serious function with the a 330 that is missing that's just my opinion I hope you guys implemented it soon :)

Understand.  Thanks for the input!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.