CTD at Wonderful Madeira

cfgß61

Hi,

i´m using FS24k and WM. When trying to load lpma i get a ctd. Load progress stops at 38%. If im disabling the Madland in the Library, it works, but then i have grass texture on the apron. All the threads concerning this problem, were read, but nothing works for a solution of my problem.

Has anybody an idea

Cheers

Lothar

Hi,

i´m using FS24k and WM. When trying to load lpma i get a ctd. Load progress stops at 38%. If im disabling the Madland in the Library, it works, but then i have grass texture on the apron. All the threads concerning this problem, were read, but nothing works for a solution of my problem.

Has anybody an idea

Cheers

Lothar

Update: Meanwhile i worked out, taht the CTD is caused by the "madvtp.bgl" file.

Does this input help for any ideas?

BR

Lothar

Hi,

i´ve disabled all add ons. the ctd still remains, only when deactivating Madeira Landclass (Madland) the ctd is away, but then the grass textures on the apron came back.

BR

Lothar

... even a clean reinstall of WM didn´t work. I renamed all *.*off files in *.* bgl files and after that i reinstalled WM, but the proble still remains.

Is there no idea?

BR

Lothar

Hi Shaun,

thank´s for your reply. The texture ist included as described. As mentioned, i tried all the suggestions to bring my madeira to work. Meanwhile the grasstexture are away, but in the moment i´m activating the madland landclass scenery, the ctd is comming back. So now i have to life mit "climbing water" from the sea to the edge of runway surrounding area. Looks not very realistic, but it works.

Cheers

Lothar