Bug Throttel

I have been using these planes and I have been experiencing a constant problem and that is that I can not make the throttle lever increase. I use and control ps4 double shock 4 and it works well with other airplanes and I do not have this kind of problems when you use these airplanes, when you try to accelerate you can not, unless you use the option to increase a little, when I decrease power I do not have this problem

• Deputy Sheriffs

As where you first posted in "General Information (no support)" notes, you won't get help there. So I moved this for you to the correct area of the forum.

The system requirements from the product page (here) include the following:

System requirements:
     Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control

I understand the controller you're using is a PS4 unit. I don't believe that complies with the system requirements and therefore why it seems to work with simple aircraft but not the Airbus. You should be able to find an appropriate controller that meets the system requirements for under €50/$50.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Long time with no response by OP, so closing. If anyone else has this issue, please open a new thread that includes information on all controllers you're using.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived