Scenery Not Loading after P3D 4.4 Update

Umaus

After completely and successfully updating to P3D 4.4 I have noticed that some scenery files are not loading.  I load SIMstarter as usual and everything appears correct - all my scenery configs appear in order.  After loading the simulator I notice in the Scenery Manager that a number of sceneries are greyed out and I can't activate them.  An example is Mega Frankfurt 2.0 among many others.  Upon closer inspection back in SIMstarter it appears that all the affected sceneries are in the Add-on.xml section.  Do I need to do something to link these sceneries back to P3D?  I completed a long flight yesterday and found myself trying to land at the default Frankfurt scenery rather than my add-on.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you all.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Usually nothing needs  to be done.To me it looks like a problem with your P3D installation.

How exactly did you update you P3D?

Start P3D, in the welcome screen open the Addon Manager and post a screenshot here.

Here is some fresh information.  Not sure it's Add-on xml problem now.  What I had been attempting to load was a world wide scenery Confgset that I called "Global".  I deleted Global and then re-added as new with all scenery files in the simulator ticked as active.  It was better this time but the simulator still did not load most North American add-ons as well as two Asian airports (but others did load).  It seems to me that my set Global should load very scenery file in the simulator.  It looks like my smaller sets, ie, Europe, United Kingdom, load correctly.  

• Developer

I am sorry but can't really help to find out why the sim is not loading in this case. Some people reported it already with v4.3 update. I never experienced my self.

To see if all add-on.xml work correcly (the path) try to load Add-On.xml Manager and open each them one by one. Is there a path currupt?

Archived