Random crash due to MCDU?

scot619

On 9/13/2018 at 12:15 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Well the two aircraft are not on exactly the same build now, tomorrow they will be updated to the same 1.2.0.2 version. So that might explain why one crashes and the other not.

Can you give me details on your hardware?

Ah I see my a318/19 only crashes on the experimental build but on the initial release build it was perfect.

Yes sure thing:

Spoiler

i7 8700K @3.7 GHZ (Not OC)

Geforce GTX Titan Black 6 GB 

ASUS ROG  Maximus X Code motherboard

Kingston HyperX 32 GB (16 * 2)

2 TB HDD 

Samsung 256 GB SSD that has windows 10 x64 latest installed on it

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment I have no idea what could cause this. Early next week all files for all aircraft will be brought to the same standard, perhaps it will be more clear at that moment.

After hours of testing I've finally gotten this amazing add on to work flawlessly and without a single CTD!

I did the following:

1- Updated the Airbus to the latest experimental update (as recommended by aerosoft support)

2- Updated my graphics card (which was out of date)

After following both these steps the aircraft was up and running flawlessly with no crashes whatsoever even after a 4 hour flight!

Thanks Mathijs for your patience and all your help, couldn't have fixed this bird without you.

I really appreciate it, I guess the only thing we can do now is FLY:D

Archived