Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Sign in to follow this  
mindyerbeak

sceneryset overview grayed out

I'm going through the manual and trying to figure things out.  I don't understand why my sceneryset overview is "grayed out". Light gray should mean not activated but everything in my scenery.cfg is active.In the manual there's also a picture and it shows everything is active. I must be doing something wrong but I'm not sure what ?.I'm including a screenshot of my sceneryset overview and the one in the manual.Any help appreciated.

mine.jpg

themanual.jpg

You've added a ScenerySpacer. This is not grayed out it just shows the Spacer. If you click on a Checkbox at the Spacer all Scenery Areas below will be checked or unchecked. 

So everything is okay.

I didn't add any spacer,(not that I know of). Where is the spacer ? If i click on a checkbox nothing happens.