Ibiza

harpsi

Hi

I noticed now that I need to park the aircraft not exactly at the gate like is it in the afcad in order to get the stairs in the right place. If I move the aircraft to the right parking place then the stairs and the cars stay too far away from the aircraft. Any solution for this?

harpsi

Well, the marshall should be in the right postiion. What decides exactly where I park is the ground yellow line. The problem is: to have the stairs right closed to the aircraft I need to be too far from the yellow line which makes no sense. There is even one parking spot where I almost need to go to the grass (I am exagerating a bit so tat you understand the problem) to have the stairs in the right position.

harpsi

• Verified Developer
Well, the marshall should be in the right postiion. What decides exactly where I park is the ground yellow line. The problem is: to have the stairs right closed to the aircraft I need to be too far from the yellow line which makes no sense. There is even one parking spot where I almost need to go to the grass (I am exagerating a bit so tat you understand the problem) to have the stairs in the right position.

harpsi

Hi,

that's not possible, as long as you not move you aircraft in slow-mode with engine off and parking-brake set. In this case, AES will register the position of your aircraft as far as you enter the area of the position and then may move the stairs wrong.

When you park your aircraft "normal", it could not happen, when you don't move after seting the brake.

But ok, what happens in your case, when you press F7 in the menu, then the stair will be ok?

When you park your aircraft "normal", it could not happen, when you don't move after seting the brake.

But ok, what happens in your case, when you press F7 in the menu, then the stair will be ok?

That´s exactly the problem: If you park it "normal". The problem is: I have to choose between parking "normal" and having the stairs just closed to the aircraft.

harpsi

Hi

The parking position at gate 17 is that one, however the stairs are "thinking" that the aircraft is in the red arrow. I didnt´t move the aircraft with slew mode. This is just the right position after loading the simulator.

harpsi