NavDataPro charts only with Navigraph Airac

meccadom

I am considering the purchase of NavDataPro.  I am currently subscribed to Navigraph for both air cycles and charts. 

Can I both packages in the sim by selecting to use Navigraph in non-European flights and use NavDataPro for European flights?

Can the Nav Data Pro charts only be utilized with the Navigraph airac cycles or must you have the NavDataPro airac for the charts to function?

Thanks

Dom

1 hour ago, meccadom said:

I am considering the purchase of NavDataPro.  I am currently subscribed to Navigraph for both air cycles and charts. 

Can I both packages in the sim by selecting to use Navigraph in non-European flights and use NavDataPro for European flights?

Can the Nav Data Pro charts only be utilized with the Navigraph airac cycles or must you have the NavDataPro airac for the charts to function?

Thanks

Dom

Hi Tom,

could you clarify what exactly you mean with the first question?
You can not install both packages at the same time in any addon, other than our Airbus series.

Our Airbus is presently the only addon I am aware of which can read two AIRACs at the same time and which you can switch inflight.

For all other addons you'd have to change the installed database between NDP and Navigraph by closing the simulator, installing the respective database and then starting a new flight.

Using NavDataPro Charts togeather with a Navigraph AIRAC, but be aware there might be some differences in the names of some waypoints between the charts and the installed navigation data since we use LIDO as dataprovider and Navigraph uses Jeppesen.

Should not be anything major though, just some naming conventions. Where LIDO tends to give waypoints logical names like DUS02 for a waypoint which is 2DME from DUS VOR, Jeppesen gives these waypoints "random" names like D297A.

OK Thanks.  I think I will purchase NDP and install it on the same computer in which I currently have Navigraph installed.  I would like to be able to take advantage to view and print the charts in the LIDO format.

Dom

Archived