New PMDG747-400 - Flight sim keeps crashing

Timm

Hi,

Can anyone help me please. I have just purchased the PMDG747-400 "Queen of the skies" done a full installation gone into Fs9 and it comes up with an error and do you want to start FS again. I have even tried to go via the pre saved flight and again crashes fs9. Any ideas ? Timm

Hi,

I have not tried using the default flight, But I have a number of other saved flight of other aircraft, The FS starts fine with them I then go into the change aircraft section and there she is in all her glory, but as soon as I click OK "Sorry we have encountered a problem" etc etc. I have even taken out the FS Config and re started FS still the same "CRASH".Timm

I had this happen after I loaded another aircraft and by chance started my AES 1.90 help.

AES warned me that a file ***.dll was not in the right place and then it fixed the problem and the aircraft loaded fine after that.

If you have the latest AES, try starting AES help and see if that might help! 8)

Just a thought :wink: