AES pushback for all airports?

Airlifter

Hi Oliver,

With every update of AES we see a number of airports added with support for this great addon. However there probably will be an end comming to this due to lack of suitable airports or developers unwilling to allow their product being altered for use with AES (e.g. Cloud9 :x :x :x )

One of best if not the best feature of AES in my opinion is the fantastic pushback feature. I don't know how it works, but I could imagine that it works, using the AFCAD file in order to find the correct route.

Would it be possible to make the pushback generic for all airports? From a commercial point of view I could understand if this were to be done after all suitable airports are incorporated in AES.

Greets,

Frank

Guest Souday

The pushback is far from Generic.

Nor is it based on the AFCAD for that airport.

Oliver programmes in the path for the pushback vehicle to take, and has to do so for every stand at ever airport AES supports.

If Oliver was to do this for ever airport in the world, it would take a vast amount of his time and resources, and you would probably see another version of FS released before he is done.

Non-addon airports aren't realistic anyway!

• Developer

Hi,

yes correct, the Pushback pathes are not generic, so it is not easy to calculate them automatic. It's to early to say if there will be such a feature in the future, but I will not say never.