EGKK Runway problems

I am using the Aerosoft version of  XPlane 11 and World Traffic 3. EGKK in the real world operates on only one Runway 26L and 8R but in the SIM is using 26R and 8L as well, this would not be a problem if the ground routes were set up correctly, but some Aircraft are using 8L to go onto 8R and then taxiing back onto 8 L to take off, others take off on 8R but take so long to get going they create a queue on the runway and many aircraft have to go around. I do not understand the system well enough to fix this at the moment but the obvious solution would be to use the other end of the runway. I cannot find anywhere that allows me to set which Runways should be used by AI traffic, I can set up my flight from any runway but the AI traffic do not follow suit. Any help would be much appreciated. I will try to get a screenshot and post it.

vor 2 Stunden , rangermike sagte:

Any help would be much appreciated.

I suggest updating to X-Plane 11.10 once it is available, as it replaces that old EGKK version with a better one from the scenery Gateway:

https://gateway.x-plane.com/scenery/page/EGKK

There are also other freeware and payware versions of EGKK in the Internet.

(You may need to remove or deactivate Aerosoft's EGKK to make any other installed version, incl. the Gateway version, appear.)

Archived