AES pushback, airplane crashes :(

TonyTigra

Hello everyone,

I like the Aerosoft scenery's and add-ons very much, but have a problem with my Aircraft Enhancement Services add-on.

Everytime when I go in pushback with AES, my plane crashes several times, while I do nothing.

I also use FSPassengers, so then I immediately get large penaltys and the flight has ended.

When I look outside on a pushback, I also see my wings bend a bit and smoke comes from the tires from time 2 time.

The plane I use is the freeware: Project Open Sky Boeing 747-228F Martinair and POS B747-400 KLM.

Also with other planes I get this problem. (even original FS9)

When I do the pushback myself (shift + P) nothing happens, perfect pushback.

Does anyone know this problem, it's really frustrating ??

I have it on add-on scenerys and also basic FS9 sceneries.

Hope anyone has an answer/solution, anyway thanks for you time :):(

Hi,

the problem is known and discussed several times in the forum;

you can find the solution in this thread.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=11371

!!!! Yeah, great, thanks Marco EDDF !!!!

I searched on several forums and found indeed something about the static_cg_height value, but couldn't locate it on my FS9 planes.

Now I read it more careful and indeed it's in the aircraft.cfg.

{Quote:} ...regarding the static_cg_height value in the aircraft.cfg

That was not specific for one location, but you never know. So maybe you can try to reduce the static_cg_height value in the Contactpoint section a littlebit to see, if something changes. {End of quote.}

Lowered the value a bit and wahoooo, it seems to work, 2 positive pushbacks !! No crashes anymore !!

Sorry that this was already known, my bad.

Maybe meet ya another time :) , thanks for your response and time ;)

• 2 years later...