AES and EBBR

harpsi

Hi

I am using version 1.80 and everything is funcionting well, except the fact that gates ate not moving at all, so, there is one stair going to the front passenger door instead of the gate itself. Is that normal?

harpsi

Hi harpsi!

Are you parking at the terminal shown here?

ebbr1.jpg

In real life this building is now empty and no longer used; therefore the gates are static - non AES.

Oliver explained it in the german forum.

Are you parking at the terminal shown here?

Yes, this is one of them but not the only one. Gate B237 doesn´t move for example...

harspsi

• Verified Developer

Hi,

I think you was involved in the AFCAD which was done after the release and posted in the DFS Simflight forum?

This one was the base with some smaller changes in Positions, so that I was able to place the jetways in a form, that they are alle placed and have a chance to move.

The old terminal, as Marco say, is only static, because it is not used anymore as terminal and the jetway, as you see an the picture, are not "in service" anymore.

At the terminal B, some position line are not usable, like B237. Here you must use B236 or B238. All line, where you see the Safegate Docking, can be used for parking.

And when you are on the correct line, the jetways will move.

The parking layout is a littlebit critical here in EBBR (or better in this scenery).

I think you was involved in the AFCAD which was done after the release and posted in the DFS Simflight forum?

This one was the base with some smaller changes in Positions, so that I was able to place the jetways in a form, that they are alle placed and have a chance to move.

The old terminal, as Marco say, is only static, because it is not used anymore as terminal and the jetway, as you see an the picture, are not "in service" anymore.

At the terminal B, some position line are not usable, like B237. Here you must use B236 or B238. All line, where you see the Safegate Docking, can be used for parking.

And when you are on the correct line, the jetways will move.

The parking layout is a littlebit critical here in EBBR (or better in this scenery).

That´s true. Maybe you could make a short list of the available moving gates. Could be a good idea :D

harpsi