Problem with Mega Airport Frankfurt

Hi there,

I have the following problem with MAF. I had to reinstall my windows and all files in my hard disk were erased.

Today, when I was installing all of my sim add-ons, when trying to install MAF my PC rebooted as I inserted the CD. I thought my CD had a problem, but when I tried the same in another computer, it worked fine. However, I was able to install all other GA series normally so I was not able to identify the problem.

I would like to know if this problem could rely on MAF´s CD.

Cheers

Juan Carlos

My computer specs are:

Windows XP SP2

Nvidia GeForce 7300LE 256MB AGP8x

2 GB RAM DDR3

Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core 3.4 Ghz

Maybe the problem relies in some aspect of my PC.

Is there any patch out for MAF that could correct some possible error?

Cheers

Juan Carlos

Hello Juan Carlos,

Did you have any updates for your cd drive previous to re-installing your OS.

Possibly try cleaning the drive and the disc to see fit that helps.

Or if your confident enough change the drives over with the one that works.

I tried cleaning my CD drive and also the CD, but the problem remains.

After my PC reboots, I get a message that says "Mark_FUN driver error", but I have no idea what this driver does or how I can get an update for it.

Thanks,

Juan Carlos

Hmm, that is really strange. Did I get this right? Just inserting the CD and closing the drive provokes the rebooting of your PC? I have seen messages coming up like "drive not ready" or "unable to access drive", but this is new and I think it's systemspecific to your PC. I c&pd the error-message in google and it came up with NO hit!!! Every other message I entered there over the years came up with literally hundrets of hits.

Sorry, I cannot help you. :oops: