Bad fps after flying robinson R22 heli ?!

Erik11

Found out bad fps (from locked 30 to 22) was caused by the last flight with the xp10 R22.

Only deleting all prev's solves this.

Am i the only one and is there a fix?

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 21:38, Erik11 sagte:

Only deleting all prev's solves this.

Sometime the prefs get corrupted and then X-Plane behaves strange; bad FPS are one symptome of that. There is no fix for that.

If you get bad FPS regularly now, but got better FPS earlier, you have to check what has changed (new scenery, different location, new plugin, non-supported stuff like ReShade, etc.).

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 21:38, Erik11 sagte: Only deleting all prev's solves this.

Sometime the prefs get corrupted and then X-Plane behaves strange; bad FPS are one symptome of that. There is no fix for that.

If you get bad FPS regularly now, but got better FPS earlier, you have to check what has changed (new scenery, different location, new plugin, non-supported stuff like ReShade, etc.).

Nope nothing has changed and as long as i stay away form the r22, all is good.

I'am curious if others have the same with the r22. (Correction, after flying the r22) mostly only bad fps with prop ac after.

Archived