A320/321 resets to taxi state in flight FR drops to 0.5fps

Steve Jackson

Fellow pilots,

I have in the last few flights experienced a problem, or a few problems to be more accurate, in order of frustration these are;

1. :angry:With the air plane set up from scratch, in the Taxi state (set as default) all check lists completed, during the end of the climb, or well into the cruise phase, the aircraft reverts to the TAXI State, dropping landing gear, opening doors, cutting engines, and causing a 0.5 fps frame rate and the loss of a couple of hours flight. any ideas for this?

2. :(With the aircraft set up to load into P3D in the TAXI State as default, recently, the aircraft is loading with engines powered up in retard mode. having to open the settings in the RH MCDU and click the TAXI state button to reset again at the gate.

3. :wacko:After engine start, and push, control surface checks, (Using Saitek yoke, trim wheel and pedals)  turning the yoke for full left, results in power down of the engines, requiring the start sequence be run again, before the rest of the checks can commence.

I'm using the P3d3.4 with the latest client update,  FS2CREW BUNDLED AEROSOFT EXTENDED AIRBUS PACKAGE, GSX, ASNEXT, AIVLASOFT EFB.  I'm not using fsupic.

I'm assuming its a conflict some where, or a setting. but I'm increasingly likely to launch my pc through a window.  Please help me save the window, if you know what the issue is, I'd be pleased to hear from you. :rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts,

Steve Jackson

WIN 10, ASUS HERO IIIV ROG, ASUS STIRIX GTX 980 TI 6GB, 32GB RAM.  

DaveCT2003, thank you for the excellent post and to all the contributors. 1st impressions are that things are back to normal. 

Many thanks for the concise guidance. 

Best wishes. 

Steve Jackson

Archived