Manhattan scenery

walterconklin

I was wondering if there was any news about a patch to address the flatnened scenery issue with Aerosoft Manhattan. I know any news would have been posted an announcement if there was one . I dont mean to sound annoying I am just exicted about the possibility of correcting this glitch caused by the add-on which make make the software outstanding. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Walter

Thank you so much for your attention. A while back, I tried editing the bgl files, which I found out were in the FS2002 file format thanks to the bgl anaylze software, but did not have much success with removing the exclude codes that cause the reccessed scenery. That is why I am asking for your guys help as the developer and distributor of the scenery. I know Aerosoft is working on some mighty fine outstanding scenery packages, and I sure this is the reason for delaying updating the Manhattan scenery.

Nonetheless, it might be in your interest to continue to update existing add-ons, especially when it causes glitches. I am always impressed by companies that continue to improve upon their existing products. As a consumer, I more inclined to purchase additional products from these companies. This will be the last time I bring up this issue so as not to come across as annoying.

Walter