Heathrow EGLL Ramp and taxiway textures problem?

GregH

Hi all,

Not even 100% sure this is a problem but I think it might be as to me it just does not look quite right. See images attached. I can't see anything obviously wrong with the airport other than this particular issue. All the concrete surfaces on the ramps and taxiways appear to have another texture showing through. Sort of like a crazed surface. It does not flicker though. Maybe it is actually correct like this? This does not show through on the darker tar runways, only on the lighter surface areas, right across the entire airport. What I have done so far in an effort to "correct" but without results is this: ran Vector (ORBX) elevation correction tool, disabled the EGLL file the MyTraffic6 Scenery folder, uninstalled and reinstalled the entire Mega Heathrow package (as administrator), moved the airport to the very top of the Scenery Library (above everything else, no.1 and 2 position for the two entries). I do not have Orbx England installed (I know this has been reported to create problems) but I do have OrbxX Open LC Europe, Global and Vector. I have never installed another EGLL scenery before this and I don't know where to look to search for another. Please have a look at these images and let me know if this is correct? If not, any ideas on where to start hunting down the problem? In 3 images, the aircraft is parked at gate 511, in the other, taxing past gate 251. This is Prepar3d V3.4 with the latest hotfix applied. Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

Just to update my post above, there is definitely an underlying texture coming through that appears to be grass. Now I am seeing flashing in the textures. How can I fix this? There seems to be another ground layer trying to come through.

Archived