HELP. Lost GROUND TEXTURES. CAN'T LOAD ALMOST ANY AIRPORT

luckyg65

Dear ALL,

unfortunately for me, it seems it's not only a matter of Wien, but of any airport I've tried. Linate, Munich and what is worst, no more ground textures.

Don't even know where to start with as I've been away for days and spent last week end trying to fix the damages in pursuance to VOZ /Vista Australis new release.

Thanks in advance for any help- suggestions.

Ciao

Fortunato

I'll add some information to help some good soul help me.

For example, I've detected that Rome Fiumicino and the beautiful Rome scenery from Lago are now very glittering and large areas are just gray all around. Everything seems veru unstable. It seems to me that some bad exclude.BGL will be the cause. Once it happened with Dubrovnik by Davor Puljevic.

Now I'll check the new sceneries I've installed in Europe this week, i.e. Payware Koln-Bonn by Aerosoft and Freeware Cairo.

Ciao

F

Hi,

Köln does absolutely nothing to other textures; I don't know the Cairo-Scenery.

But I think you should focus on VOZ Australia - this changes textures!

From your post, it's not really clear to me, whether it is installed or not. However, iirc it comes with the button to "UNVOZ", meaning returning everything to default.

Hallo Marco,

many thanks for kind reply. You've already been extremeli and competentely helpful.

I do attach some screenshots to help understand.

Actually I've tried deleting Cairo, but nothing changed.

Now, It is my understanding tha VOZ changes textures only in Australia.

In this case I'll try to UnVoz or deliting all the new from release 1.4.

Will keep you posted.

Ciao and grazie. Hope to sort it out and instead of spending my week ends fixing mistakes, ...just flying and enjoying FS9.

Fortunato