AES GCTS PROBLEM

duval

Hello,

I bought AES creditpack and i use 2 of them for Tenerife South airport.But i have a problem at this airport when i arrived at the gate, i press the key for ground services vehicule but nothing come!!!!!

I try this more than 3 times but nothing come!!!

HELP ME PLEASE!

Thanks.

• Verified Developer

Hi,

is the checkbox set in AEShelp for that airport?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• 2 weeks later...
  • Verified Developer

Sorry, I missed that one.

Did you get the Followme Menü, when you are at the Taxiway?

If you get nothing, please first try to copy the two Dlls you find in ...AerosoftAESDLLSModules into the <FS>Modules Directory and replease the existing once. The restart FS and try again.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hello guys,

First thanks a lot for your answers!

I use an A320 IFDG or a B767 LVLD like on the screen.

But when i press the key for vehicules nothing appeared.

I'll try to copy the modules into FS/modules and i'll tell you later.

Thanks.

Hello

I think I found the solution!

In fact for example I go to Kos scenery of Aerosoft in Greece, and when I use the B767LVLD AES cathering vehicules works perfectly but when I use an IFDG airbus A320.211 (of course check the aircraft parameters ins AEShelp), it doesn't work anymore!

I think it's a problem of aircraft.

He Duval,

Mine intelliscene.cfg of AES in the aircraft folder of the IFDG A318, A319, A320 and A321 series are working very good. Maybe that's your problem. Shall I send them to you, so you could try them? Leave me a e-mail at ja.vanschoneveld@quicknet.nl.