EDDK stutter/stop problem

A320DRIVER

Just purchased and installed EDDK. Have noticed a real stutter/full pause issue with this scenery. As I am approaching the airport, flight sim will begin to stutter and sometimes pause altogether for several seconds. This is not the "pause to load" secnery issue alot of add-ons experience. This issue is ongoing anytime I am around the airport. l also get some nasty stutters on approach. This is not a framerate issue, seems more like a scenery loading problem. Any ideas?

Regards,

Joe

Hi Shaun,

During the time I was flying around EDDK I was not using Active Sky. This problem is the same one that is being discussed in the "Problem with EDDK" thread. Hope you can get this sorted out..great scenery.

Regards,

Joe

And you started another thread because....? :wink: :D

Thanks so much for that!! Started this thread because I did not spot the other one, simple as that. Bottom line, would like to see this issue resolved regardless how many threads are started about it.

Kind Regards,

Joe

No problem Marco.

Sometimes I guess I get a little tired of seeing little things like this get jumped on in the flight sim forums. Should have done a search first, guess I was a little quick on the trigger. Yes I did see the emoticons, so sorry if I jumped a bit. Hope this issue can be resolved soon, as stated above..great scenery.

Regards,

Joe