A320 Update

Hiagox

Hi! I was notified that, after realease A330, Aerosoft will do a update on A320. But I don't know this update will be big or not. So, I searched on internet and not found nothing. Well, i'm pretty sure in this forum have more information, but I don't know deutsch. So, in this update we will have the NEO version? I know, it's a huge difference from the buses we know, so  the development team need to change sounds, codes, and the aircraft performance, like engine power, braking, and who knows the "pilotage"? NEO version of the airbus is increasingly common in our world, I think, for all companies is a big deal, so, in theory we are going to see more and more and more NEO buses. I'm fine with the aircraft we have currently, but sounds very cool a update with the NEO version.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The service pack 4 will bring new stuff that was developed for the A330 back into the A320 series. It will also contain fixes for problems that are known from the current version. 

A complete list of of changes will be available upon release of SP4. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, Hiagox said:

Well it's a idea!

The problem with the NEO is: it's too new. There is not enough documentation around, and the NEO pilots are also still handpicked. From one NEO pilot in the beta tester group you don't make an aircraft for the simulator. So for the moment there won't be any NEO by Aerosoft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived